For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Monday, October 18, 2010

"Kakkoii Ne!" - Japanese Cockblockers

A friend in Japan just brought this up to me. I'm so glad I have other people to share stuff like this with! He was the only foreigner at the party and all the girls liked him. But, the Japanese guys all cockblocked him. How? All they did was call him かっこいい!

Seriously, who in the world outside of the Japanese-speaking expat player population in Japan would understand that to get a girl to NOT like a guy you have be the first one to say how handsome he is and keep saying it? Unheard of! The more you say it the more the girl is uninterested in talking to you and the cooler the guy who says it looks!

But I also did it back to them! I didn't do it to the guys who did it to me though because after you get a かっこいいな~! thrown at you you're pretty much done and no girl within earshot will talk to you. But! When I saw a guy that might be a potential problem around a girl I'm already hitting on I learned to simply throw out the おおお~!かっこいいな! and then his game was shut the hell dowwwwn! Learn the game, play, and win!

3 comments:

Jul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one :] As I am to write a comment, I'll tell you you've got great writing skills: I read almost the whole blog tonight without feeling bored. And eventhough it's not really pick-up technics, it was really pleasant to read.

From a french reader still blissed in ingnorance and astonished by the beauty level of Japan.

NuBreed said...

Hey, thanks! I'm glad someone thinks I'm a good writer. I try to put the good stuff on here. (The rest of my writing is crap! ;) ) Keep checking back. I don't update it so often but I add new posts/articles every month or so

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!