For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Traits I Look for in Girls

Here are the different characteristics of girls I like and the different stages they're capable of reaching if they have these traits.

Hunting


I only look for physical characteristics sexually appealing to when hunting. If see about 3 of the following she'll have grabbed my attention (in approximate order):

1. Bright colors
2. Skin showing
3. Dyed hair
4. Thin
5. Makeup

Deciding to Approach

Before going to pickup a girl I'd have to make sure she had these two:

6. Cute
7. Young

Given Traits for Keen Girls


While talking, if I noticed she had bad teeth, was too young or old, or was smelly or dirty I'd be turned off. In the initial interaction I'll need to be able to converse with her some, but even if not, as long as there are no turn offs, I'm ready for sex. From there it's her disqualifying me. But if she likes me, she is usually:

8. Keen
9. Nice
10. Talkative
11. Intelligence

After Date & Sex (Sex Friend)


From there we might date and have sex. If she fits most of the 1-7 Hunting requirements, and since the Keen elements 8-11 are usually given, I'd keep her around a while if at least one these are met:

12. Fun to be with,
13. Good body, or
14. Good sex

Girlfriend

If she fits nearly all of 1-7, is very strong in 8-11, and has both 12 & 13 (Fun and Good body), then I'd be her boyfriend.

Very Long Term/Marriage

I'm not married yet but I think when that point comes I'll need to see a lot of the following:

* Have future financial goals
* Clean - as in housekeeping
* Not jealous
* Cheap - as in not wasting money
* Similar interests - traveling, outdoors, fun restaurants, drinking, etc

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!