For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is She "Desireable" or a WOT?

Have you ever been in one of those situations where you feel like you've wasted time sleeping with another 6? Have you ever wondered what NuBreed means when he uses the word "desirable" and says it doesn't relate to a girl's looks? Well, this entry will answer these questions.

Some of you reading this have never really felt like you've had too many women at a given time. Some however do have the problem. For me, it goes something like this: I have a few girlfriends who are 8s. One's even an 8.5; and young. And I've been with a few new, hot girls in the past few weeks. And then I go out and try a 6. How do I feel? Well, I'd usually take a girl out for a drink or at least have a drink with her in my house before sex, and that takes an hour or two, and then the sex itself and hanging out with her after takes time too. When I'm done, I've just spent 5 hours to sleep with a girl who left me feeling unsatisfied. Why?

Now there are some guys who are looking for help because they lack motivation. The above refers to me having too much motivation. Why do I sleep with girls and when I'm done, wish I wouldn't have? Her not being new anymore is part of it, but not the whole. Is it because I'm still unconsciously thinking that I have to get the most girls possible? Is it that I'm addicted? My friend Mild Seven had this comment: "Sometimes we go for girls below our standards because there's nobody else around, or because it requires less boldness to approach (or a warm-up) etc."

Many guys who have lived in Japan (or anywhere for that matter) who have been moderately successful with women often say, 'It's quality, not quantity.' Personally I've always gone for a large quantity of high quality girls, and still do. However, I feel the time is coming that I need to cut down a bit.

So, before I can make a list of what types of girls it's okay for me to have sex with without feeling I've wasted my time, a definition of desirability is in order. Desireability - a rating on a scale 0-10 which encompasses how badly you want sex with a girl. This is not to be confused with the Objective Looks Rating Scale. Example 1: "She's an average 5, but I like her because she has monster tits!!" Desirability: 8. Example 2: "She's a 5, but she's my old boss's daughter!" Desirability: 9! You get the picture.

And, the list of things that makes a girl desirable for me. If a girl has any of these things, although she may be a 3 in Looks, her Desirability might be an 8. Remember, a girl's rating on your Personal Looks Scale is usually the most important factor in Desirability, but as you can see from the examples above, not necessarily.

Factors that make a girl desirable for me:
  • Pregnant. Gross? I don't care what you say. I'd like to be with a woman who's 6-8 months pregnant because I've never tried it. I don't want a fat, old pregnant lady, and of course an 18 year old pregnant gyaru would be the ideal and ultimate 10 in Desirability, but even your normal, 25 year old B-class 5, pregnant, would be fine. She'd be an 8 in desirability, to me, just because she's pregnant
  • Tan-blond gyaru. I've been with dozens and dozens of "gyaru,"* dozens of "blonds," and my share of tan girls. But the strict definition of tan-blond gyaru means that you don't even see too many of them. Therefore they're rare. Therefore I desire them.
  • Skinny. I dated a girl 35.5 kilograms the other day! I wrapped my hands around her waist with a few centimeters to spare. Gross? Good. Pass the skinny ones my way!
  • Short. My shortest to date is 143 cm. She was an average 5, but since I don't see 143 cm 8s walking around daily, I'll settle for this one. Bet you haven't got smaller? You don't like? Hey, this is my scale. 143 cm = a 3 to you? Great! Pass her to me and I'll buy you a beer! :)
  • Big tits. I'm not as into this as most guys, but if a girl has enormous knockers, there's not a guy in the world who doesn't want to see them. I'll always make an exception for huge breasts, provided she isn't fat.
  • Lolita. I've never had one of these. They are usually too young with strange personalities. Would be interesting.
  • Twins. I slept with a girl who had an identical twin. When I picked her up she was with her sister too. Both virgins. I'd like to go back and get the sister, but that'd just be wrong!
  • Hot Indian. I'm always interested in girls from other countries. I've been with girls of about 18 different countries, and the girls in India's music videos are hot! I want one!
  • 7.5+. Duh. On the NuBreed Scale, 7.5s are hot, and gaijin don't regularly get them. In fact, it's so rare that I've only seen a little over 50 foreign guys with 7.5s since I started counting a few years ago.
So, these are the things that currently top my list. You may have a similar list. These factors are what we desire. And since this is supposed to be a two-part post, I have to add that if the girl doesn't fall into any of these categories, she's a WOT (waste of time).


*The definition of "gyaru" differs by speaker. See Glossary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit Son! I didn't know pregnant topped your list! Each to his own.
TheRansom

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!