For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two-Stage Pickup - Powerful Sarging Technique

Having an "In"

I mentioned before that having an "in" will usually get a girl to open regardless of the situation. For example, saying any of the following true statements to a girl in a club or on the street will easily open the set: "I know your brother Kazu," "You live by Takagawa Station," or "I saw you at Cranx Bar last week!" Or, you can produce a false in with the same effect. For example, once in a while, since I often do my streethunting in the same area, I can actually guess where the girls live - sometimes from the direction they are walking after/before the last train. All of these girls will at least open, even if they aren't interested in you. You know something about them that you couldn’t possibly know unless if you were already “in.” (Example: "Hey, you live in A-city!" She: "What? How do you know?" Me: "I've seen you at the station because I go there sometimes" (lie, I just know because of what train station she is walking from, but they don't I'm observant enough to know that).

These situations are the same as already knowing the girl. Of course they will open. They're not shy because, well, they know you! (but not girls with whom you’ve previously failed). If you don't have their number and want it, it's the perfect way to sarge. That’s a main reason guys who know everybody seem to get a lot of girlie action.

Two-Stage Pickup

The way I get a lot of my successful pickups, whether in clubs, on the street, anywhere, is to do what I call a Two-Stage Pickup. This is very powerful, built on the same power of having an "in" when sarging. And it can be doubly powerful considering the state it will put you in after you know you have the in. You can create the "in" of "Hey, I know you!," without having to guess. So, if you don’t actually have an in, and you don’t have to guess, what do you do?

It's very simple: you see a girl, say something for a few seconds, then if it isn't going anywhere without pulling out your full PUA skillset, you leave, then you nonchalantly, accidentally run into her again. Therefore, you have an in. You’re not nampaing (hunting), you’ve become the guy she saw before. She has a reason to be talking to you. She already knows you're not needy, because you already left her once. Incredibly powerful if your positioning is correct. It's a gamble though, as the girl could leave. Lameness level? Rate it how you want, but it's not lame if when you leave, you're actually going to do something.

Example

You walk by a cute girl or two drinking a lemon tea by the garbage cans as you're on your way into 7-11
You: あれ?向こうの公園にベンチあるよ。(trans: you know, there’re benches to sit on over there)
She: (giggling)
You: 暑いな~俺も何か買おう! (Or, if you think she's interested in you, you'd say 何か買って来る to give her an indirect sign that you coming back to talk to her [trans: man, it’s hot, I’m going to get something to drink!)
(If she only giggles, you have to say something to make her talk. For example, それおいしいの? [trans: is that good?]. If she hasn’t spoken, you haven’t actually had a conversation)
You then go buy a drink in 7-11, buy what you were planning to get, and while you’re doing it check to see if either her friend or BF is in there, in this case, there's no one, so you return to the girl directly

You: 俺、これ買った…. to continue talking on the same thread as you were when you left her. Or you could just start something else. Either way, you’re now standing alone talking to a hot girl who is already more comfortable than she was the moment she first saw you. You’re already in, no matter what, and if you aren’t, at least you feel like you are, making you automatically “in” just by the frame you assume. You have not only fooled her, but also yourself. Very powerful.

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!