For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Are You a PUA, NuBreed?

Even when the pickup acronyms weren't outdated the majority of them seemed pretty childish to me; except the ones I made up myself. ;) The labeling thing seems stupid, but we all do it subconsciously when judging if guys are fit to be our friends. If I'm a dart-player and fisherman and you are too, then we'll get along. It's just that we don't call ourselves "DP" or "fisherman," rather, we say, "Hey, you like to fish too? Man, we should hang out sometime," and someday you fish together. "Are you a PUA?" sounds dumb, and I'd never say it, but we used to ask new guys we'd meet: "So, how are the ladies treating you?" Depending on their answers, we might have a beer with them sometime and afterward talk to a few girls. Same process but just doesn't sound as weird as "Are you a PUA and if so will you be my wing to sarge some sets?"

So although I don't like the label, if PUA means "guy who's devoted a certain period of his life to attempting to pick up increasingly hotter girls by continuing to study them," then I'm no exception to the PUAs in "The Game," just not as lame. Any way you slice it I am a guy who picks up girls. I didn't go to Japan to improve my lifestyle, learn which songs to sing at karaoke, or learn about fashion. I went to pick up hot, so I'd say I'm "certainly a PUA." And although I don't do it the way Mystery teaches I've never met anyone in Japan who does it Mystery's way who picks up girls any hotter than the average girls I got my first year or two in Japan. If pickup skill has three levels--3-good, 2-average, 1-bad--I and most of the guys I was/am friends with in Japan found themselves going from 2 to 3 at some point. I think the Mystery-style stuff is only good for helping someone go from 1 to 2, but those techniques can never move you past 3. You have to do that on your own. When I tried it I think I went from 3 back to 2. It's like riding a tricycle. Sure, the tricycle's easy to learn and will get you to the next neighborhood, but when you finally take the time to learn to ride a bicycle (i.e. study Jap, study women) you can go faster and further with less effort.

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!