For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Hottest or the Easiest?: The 1-Point & 2-Point Separation Rules

Have you ever been in a situation where you know two girls you can potentially sleep with but since they know each other, you can only choose one of them? I used to have that problem but now I have a couple rules that help me make the decision. You kind of have to understand the objective rating scale for this to work (*see below).

The 1-Point Separation Rule:
pick the easier of the two

take the easiest of the two if they are separated by 1 point or less on the rating scale

A sure 6 is much better than an unsure 7 just as a sure 7 is much better than an unsure 8. Look at risk vs reward: you're only getting one point of reward but taking a risk of getting nothing from either. Remember, you can't go for the hottest one, fail, and then go for the other one! (or could you? Hmm....)

Exceptions would be when you get into the higher ranges your own experiences would come into play. For example, I don't know anyone who's nailed a 9.5 but I personally have had some 8.5s. So if it were me I would go all-or-nothing for the rare 9.5. If you're relatively new, though, I would obey the 1-point rule here because an easy 8.5 is NOT easy to come by!

The 2-Point Separation Rule:
pick the hotter of the two

try for the hottest of two if they are separated by two or more points on the rating scale

Let's say you meet a 6 who is mildly attractive and probably pretty easy. But you're not hard up and know you can get 6s relatively easily. And then you have her friend, an 8. She doesn't seem too interested in you so if you choose her you might end up with nothing.

So a 6 in the hand or an 8 to coax out of the bush? For me it's a no brainer. As is a sure 7 vs an unsure, very rare 9. You don't get 8s everyday but you can probably get 6s pretty often. Take the risk! The only exceptions might be a 3 vs 5 or 4 vs 6, where you don't care too much either way so just take the easy one night stand.

*(The rating scale says that 5s are average, 6s are cute, 7s are hot, 8s are really hot, 9s are amazing, 10s don't exist.)

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!