For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Profile and Introduction

This was originally written in June 2007 (updated May 08). It's kind of random, and a lot of the topic header content (and a lot more) will be expanded in other posts. Of course I'd been picking up Japanese girls for several years when I first wrote the profile. However, it was kind of self-introduction to the members of the Japan PU community, a certain group of foreigners living in Japan who apply the mass of (mostly American) PU community knowledge to picking up girls in Japan.

I've been in Japan a couple different times. This time it's been nearly six years. Each time I came it was mainly for girls. I like several different aspects of the country, but if I had no opportunities to meet hot chicks, I'd be gone next week. For years I felt alone, being the only one this interested in getting girls. I have them systematically categorized in my phone and computer. I'm a nut to anyone else, so I was very happy to meet other guys online, in Japan at that, who liked Japanese girls as much as I did.

PUA

I’ve always picked up girls, but until 5 months ago I hadn't heard anything Mystery and other PUAs. I'd never heard any terms in Mystery's glossary and hadn't even heard "PUA." Since then I've read "Game" and "MM." Reading the books made me feel like less of an outcast that there are actually more freaks out there like me. I’m glad!

I’d say that about half of the material in MM is stuff I’ve learned from my own experiences. Some of it was actually surprising. I was like Hey! He stole my tricks! I think another 25% is stuff that you learn through common sense, such as not asking a girl if you can sit down as that gives her a reason to say no. Some guys who don’t necessarily lack common sense, but are so nervous around girls that they lack ANY sense. These guys are not losers, just shy. I think Mystery has done a great thing with many guys’ lives.

About 25% of MMs material I found to be potentially good in a club or social situation in the US, but not for white guys hunting girls on the streets of Japan. Therefore, it doesn’t apply to that aspect, which consequently is my specialty. Some of the stuff in the book was really good that I hadn’t thought about before and was able to put to good use in my pickups. Thanks, Mystery! And finally, I found some of the content basically useless and/or impossible. Then again, some of that stuff includes Mystery’s personal routines which aren’t part of the regular text but are mentioned in the margins of the book or given as examples. These are fine for him. Heck, whatever works. A lot of what he says would never work for me, so I stick what I know.

My Type of Girl

I like several types, but I'm pretty picky, and it might be hard to pick out what kind of girl I'd like. I like the dark skinned blond gyarus. I like any girl with a cute face. I like B-kei girls. I like any girl with a sexy body who's showing skin. I like them around 20 years old. I have pictures of most girls I’ve been with. Some have been really nice. I won’t lie and say I haven’t had my share of 5s, though. Hell, I’ve even had a 3 or two.

Ratings

I rate girls 0-10. I have never given a 0 because that would mean a girl would like a she-wolf...AND be fat! I have never rated 10, either, but I'm not saying I never will. When they make a computer program so I can take the face and body of my favorite two 9s and mix them together, and when I can add the perfect tits, and makeup, and hair, and everything else I want, only then will I have a 10. Until then, 9.5 is the highest, and I make that rating about once a year (and I live in a busy area). I will rate a 9 about once every month or two. 8s are visible daily in the busy areas. But if I happen to see an 8 alone I will probably jump on no matter what I'm doing, maybe even if I'm dressed bummy and sitting on the train. To me a 7 is a very cute girl and I'd be happy to date a 7. Fives are average no matter how you look at it. And what I rate 6s are what most foreigners in Japan rate HB8s. I'd date a 6, but probably wouldn't be her BF unless if she were really, really nice...and 18! ;)

Rating a girl is very easy. It takes me one second. However, describing it would take a ten-page essay. Above I tried to give a "how often you see..." example to show how I rate girls. But, I don't rate by the mean, average or frequency, I rate by the envisionable beauty content, meaning girl A's face with girl B's teeth and girl C's ass, etc, would be the ultimate envisionable girl, and she'd be the top. If you make one better, or if your tastes change, your 10 drops down to a fraction below 10. This will never happen though.

If I see a girl with an 8 face and an average body, I still give her a 7 or so. If she's dressed sexily and tanned with good makeup, I give her an 8 for sure. If she's dressed like an old lady, I give her a 7, or maybe even lower. It's not a fair rating, but it's not like I can guess what she'll look like with make up or anything. Now, if I see a girl with a 3 face, but an 8 body, I won't give her an 8, or even a 7, because the face sometimes counts as more. But, if she's showing her bright green g-string and stomach and has a dark tan and great makeup, her 3 face and 8 body would probably put her up at a 6 or so. If she's a bum and leaving me to guess what her body looks like, she remains a 3. We met a 3 with a great body like this and I gave her a 6 overall. Damn was she ugly though.

Here's a simplified scale:
10 - Goddess - only in fantasies
9 - Seen once a month in busy areas, if that. Worth being late for work to get her
8 - Girls I see foreigners with only a few times a year
7 - A very cute girl. Great catch for a GF
6 - Not GF-able unless if really, really cool, but decent and worth dating for sex
5 - Average
4 - Below average. Would say yes if she comes over on a Wed night and brings food
3 - Would say yes if drunk and haven't had sex for weeks
2 - Hideous. Must pay me for sex
1 - 400 lbs and hideous
0 - Werewolf -only in fantasies

Desirability

So, sometimes I ignore ratings and give a "Desirability Rating." This is a how-much-I-want-to-nail-her scale. If she's a 5 or 6 and has something I desire, but if that something doesn't really make her more beautiful, then I still rate her a 5 or 6, but give her a higher Desirability Rating. Some factors that might count towards a high desirability rating are (these are not necessarily my personal fetishes): cute feet, pierced tongue, big tits, thin waist, tan-lines, extra tall, short skirt daily with hot pink G-string exposed, etc. Example: "That girl's a 5, but she's 185 cm, so I want to nail her as much as I would a regular 7." Anyway...

”Machine Gun Nampa”

Think of Mike Tyson interrogating you in Japanese with lefts and rights of personal questions. Envision that, and you have Machine Gun Nampa. I surprise girls sometimes because I forget I'm a foreigner and just talk to the girls exactly as I see the Japanese hostboys do. Hostboys really bring it, baby. Four guys, 60 seconds, 100 questions. I know now that personal questions can creep a girl out sometimes, but I still attempt to replicate their confidence and cocky attitude. They were my only teachers for years. I have picked up and fucked girls who didn't even ask where I was from or discuss anything foreign because I keep the conversation topics and style 'in their world,' I guess you could say.

Speaking Japanese

My strength would be speaking Japanese. I speak Jap well and know all the slang used by the girls I pick up. I think strictly doing this works against me, though. Maybe even the girls being able to speak to me just like they can speak to Kenta-kun makes me more normal, and therefore less interesting to them. So, I purposely slow down and say some things in English occasionally just to keep my gaijin-ness and be more of what they think I'm supposed to be: a dumb, but exotic and entertaining foreigner - who they can respect because he knows two languages. All in all, the comfort a girl feels by speaking to a foriegner in her own language outranks any other technique you could learn

Streethunting

In the past 2 years, nearly half of the girls I’ve slept with have been picked up on the street or in the train or train station. However, this is the hardest way as most won't even look up to tell you to go away. My goal: "I just came up to make you smile. If you smile, I'll leave" or "I know you don't want to talk, just say 'goodbye,' and I'm gone." They jump through my hoop, I win. Up me one point on the confidence scale and on to the next girl! However, I don't talk to just any girl. If no one is biting, maybe 5 per hour, or so. You can't be an animal or it'll come through in your personality, I think. Also, you’ll give gaijin a bad reputation. If you really care that little about what kind of girl you hit on, and if you go for 60 per hour, please go to a gaijin bar or something and save other foreigners some face. Oh, and NEVER insult any girl who doesn’t talk to you. Just think that she’ll be more willing to talk to you next time… when she’s not on the rag!

"Solohunt 2.0" (rules governing "Constant Hunt")

This is kind of stupid, but it works for me. It’s something I've made up because all but like 1 or 2 of my wings have left me here to fend for myself. It's basically a set of rules I have to follow everyday to ensure I'm not shy when I see a cute girl. Examples:

*I will not be a pussy when I see a target standing solo.
*I will leave home 10 minutes early everyday, just to make sure I have time to talk if I see that 9 (well, I'd be late for work if she were really a 9, but anyway...).
*I will talk within 10 seconds, or I will leave, and be forced to go home and write down WHY I didn't talk to her, and what I should have done.
*If I'm on my bike, in my pajamas, forgot to comb my hair, etc, I will show her how cool I am by being able to sit on a piece of crap bike in flip-flops and jogging shorts and still have the balls to talk to a NB7.

Other Sarging Locations

Appx 15-20% of the girls I've gotten have been when I'm alone, hence the Solohunt 2.0 guidelines. It's soooo hard to get the courage to talk to someone, but when you do, it's usually after you get a smile or something, so chances are higher she's interested. And, I'd have to say 30% are from clubs. However, I went to the club ZERO TIMES in 2006. So what's that say?: that clubs are a copout and the easiest place to pickup. Even though I don't go so much, they still make up a large portion of the girls I get

Tan Blond Gyaru

To be able to have sex with 1-2 tan, blonde, sexy gyarus per month is my goal. I would move to another city to be able to do this. Now, I can only get a couple a year. I talk to a lot, but many ignore me. If I squeeze the email address out of them, they will change it within a week and never see me again. That said, I have been more successful in this category than any other foreigner I’ve met in my life. These girls just don’t want foreigners. I’ll take the few who do!

Future Goals

My goals have changed. From a PU standpoint, I’ve always wanted to to improve in the tanned, blond, gyaru category, the hardest, most beautiful girls in the world. But now, my goal is to at least semi-cure my addition. I actually have a great GF who I’ve been with over a year. She’s better than all of the girls I pickup, but still, I’m addicted. I think the only cure for me would be to leave Japan. So, for the past year I’ve been studying to leave Japan and go back and start a career in the US. I won’t be tied to the US totally, though. I love Japan, and the girls, and I want to be in this country. But I want to be in the US to make money. So I’m working on a plan to live a month here, a month there, or something similar. Think about it: most of us work 5 days a week leaving 8 days off per month. If I visted Japan for two weeks, that would give me 14 days off. I’d actually have time to meet new girls just visiting Japan as compared to living and working here. I’d also have time to travel and meet guys with similar insterests across the country.

1 comment:

William said...

Hello NuBreed, if you're still in Kansai, please let me know. I'd love to have a chance to do some street game with you.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!