For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A-Class & B-Class Girls

Until I made up this comparison and separated girls into A and B class, I was having a few problems categorizing women. First, you can never know what kind of girl someone is talking about with a number on the Personal Looks Rating Scale. All guys rate girls differently even if we use the same scale (which is why I created the Objective Looks Scale. See Glossary). Two, I find myself always talking to one type of girl, but before the A and B-class categorization, they were all kind of lumped together and judged on facial beauty alone. This really helps put things into perspective. Three, you can learn so much about a girl, or her friends, simply by placing her in a class. Four, the term "gyaru" is has too many interpretations. So, here is my simplification.

The A-class consists mainly of girls dressing similar to one conforming to a specific kei, or decided fashion style. This includes any member of the following kei: one-kei, mamba, gyaru, surf-kei, B-kei, lolita-kei, goth/loli-kei, celeb/B-kei, celeb/gyaru-kei, one-gyaru, amongst others. The following are often indicators of girls in the A-class: dyed hair, short skirts or shorts, white makeup around eyes, glitter, hair-extensions, fake eyelashes, suntans, sunglasses, cleavage, showing skin, color clothing, Stitch, Pooh, or Marie apparel, in her teens, dropped out of school, highly accessorized, piercings, amongst many more. The more of these a girl has, the more likely she is to closely relate to a decided kei, and is therefore more likely to be in the A-class.

The B-class includes everyone who is not in the A-class. This would include normal girls, OLs, or anyone fitting into "casual-kei." Here are some characteristics: black or dark brown hair, jeans, slacks, long shorts or long skirts, jobs, lighter skin, parasols, generally older than A-class, educated, and so on. (Note: A & B were chosen for simplicity, neither is being classified as more desirable than the other.)

A/B-class: this group includes girls who have too many of both class's characteristics to be in either class. They are in the gray (or in this case, purple) area.


Preferences: Some men might desire a girl from the A-class more often than girls from the B-class, and vice-versa. It's a personal preference. Even if someone is really into the A-class style girl, he will almost always be interested in a cute B-class girl, but not as much as her A-class twin sister. Or, someone might think a girl's beautiful, but be turned off by her outrageous A-class fashion sense. There will be different levels of discrepancy regarding a raw beauty vs. class (style): sometimes style will be important whereas sometimes raw beauty is important.

And the charts. Naturally there are many more members in the B-class, so its box is larger. If someone likes A-class girls, the girl he desires most, will usually be an A-class girl, and the same holds true for he who likes the more casual B-class, therefore, that particular class is higher. And, for he who cares nothing about fashion but sees only Raw Beauty, see the following chart:


Next is a chart for someone who is largely attracted to A-class girls. See how a girl has to be physically cuter to be "average."


So what do we learn? That we can hunt a girl from behind without seeing her face and 9/10 times be satisfied with our target. That I know what to expect when a girl brings a friend, because the friend is also likely A-class. He who thinks information like this can't help him has not reached his full potential with women

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read this now NuBreed. Awesome! This is the clearest breakdown of the stereotypes we can meet in Japan.
-TheRansom

NuBreed said...

Thanks for reading. This is one categorization that has really helped me and is definitely one of the most important. It's one of my top 5 recommended articles!

Bombastic said...

Interesting to look back at this article a few years later. When you first wrote it I think it gave me brain farts and I couldn`t get what you were saying.

I`m someone who`s much more concerned with raw beauty than with the girl`s class, and since I`m not really a niche-specific guy (I don`t dress for any specific subculture or really give a shit about them), my hottest girls are almost all B-class. I think partly because I can`t be fucked competing for the hotter A-class girls when I can get an equally hot B-class girl for less effort.

That used to bother me because I thought you guys were saying A-class means "better", but A-class just means being dolled up with niche specific fashion, when I read it now. If I really wanted A-class girls, I`d start specifying my fashion more, and (gasp) hanging out with j-guys from that subculture.

NuBreed said...

Thanks for the post, Bombastic. Yeah, sometimes you look back at things you wrote in the past and you're like, 'Man, was I an idiot!' And in other cases you're like, 'Wow! I was pretty smart back then!' And in this present case, I'm like, 'Uhh, damn. I was so focused back then that today I read through that 2009 post and I don't even know what I was talking about!' Haha.

But reading through it you can see I was pretty fair. I didn't discuss which types of girls get hit on more or anything, I just laid out some simple charts based on guys' likes. Those were some pretty damn good charts! I used to have so many girls in Japan. Now it's only a new one every couple months. :(

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!