For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Keep Staff Girls Comfortable at PU

Here are few tips to keep the staff of clothing or accessory stores comfortable while you pick them up. These tips are for general situations, hunting objective 7.5s and up, around 20 years old, in small mall/shotengai boutiques...

  • There will be 2-5 girls working there. The other staff are your obstacles. If they are watching you hit on their co-worker, you'll likely lose big-time; unless if the girl(s) is average in looks (a 5), over 30, or the manager.
  • If you get eye contact, which is likely at a store, then you have to go when the timing is right, which is a few seconds within the eye-contact, however, you can choose when first eye contact occurs by not looking at her directly until you're ready to go to her.
  • The other customers are your friends. Use them to your advantage. Talk to the girl when the customers are near the other staff. The staff may not bother you, but you're not the important one here, she is. And you must keep her comfortable.


  • To keep it from looking like a pickup and to keep the other staff from bothering you or looking and embarrassing her, keep your body turned away from the girl, stand facing the same direction as her, or keep moving around and looking at things.
  • It's 50/50 that she won't have her phone on her. Business cards are ideal but I have a low reply rate, so I only use them when absolutely necessary (which is why I have a low reply rate!). To get her info you should quickly use infra-red, or just type her number into your phone or yours into hers (in this case press send or else you've just wasted your time).
  • If she doesn't have the phone, and since getting it may get her in trouble/embarrassed, have her go to the counter and write down her info. If other cock-blocking staff are there go to the counter with her, because they could stop her from writing it down. If you are there, although she's embarrassed, she will write it, but she'll no longer be embarrassed when you mail her later that night.

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!