For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The PUA Quadrant

Have you ever met a guy who would be soooo good with women if he would just settle down and talk like a normal human being? Or what about good-looking, normal guys like yourself? Don't you sit home and tell yourself, 'if I would have hit on 10 girls this week instead of 1, I wouldn't be sitting home alone tonight'?

I think we've all had questions like this. I've met several guys of each type. Let's start from the bottom right quadrant and work our way up.

4. Fearful & Unpredictable. This the worst situation to be in. A computer nerd who turns out to be kind of a weird guy would fall into this category. Not only is he scared to approach women, when he talks to one, he says things to screw himself up. He will never be successful.

3. Fearless & Unpredictable. These guys can do relatively well for themselves. Often, they do much better than guys in Quadrant 2. They have no fear of approaching women, so they approach many. They may scare 90% away by touching them, lifting up their skirts, or asking to see their tits, but on the 10% who think they're funny, it's on! These are "playboys" who give foreigners in Japan a bad name. They are the type to embarrass you by talking about sex in a restaurant of people, or else the type who don't show up for arranged meetings.

2. Fearful & Predictable. A normal person. If you're the type of person to be reading this blog, then you are likely in Quadrant 2. Most of the time, I fit here. All of my friends fit here. Normal guys talk normally, and normal guys feel nervous, shy, or fearful when they talk to new women they want to have sex with

1. Fearless & Predictable. Doesn't exist! This is the guy we become when we follow the rules of Solohunt 2.0 (linked to Glossary). We can be this guy if a girl gives us eye contact first, or if we've had a few drinks. If a girl is an 8+ on the NuBreed Looks Scale ("Ratings"explained in Profile) and I attempt her unconsciously, then I will fit here. I can also become this guy when I'm warmed up after talking to several girls that day. However, I don't know anyone who wakes up in the morning as a number 1.

This kind of sums up the types of guys you see hunting. If you're a 2, as you likely are, then you'll understand why that crazy #3 guy is getting more girls than you - he talks to so many more. It may be some consolidation that his percentages suck. In short, what we need is confidence boosters, or things to help us overcome shyness to talk to more girls. It's a numbers game, and the more anyone talks to, the more he gets.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"He will never be successful"

Shit, I guess that's game over then.

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!