For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

GACC: Making Japan Love Foreigners Again

I say we start a club. The idea of it being a club is kind of stupid, but it could also be very fun. Foreigners are obviously not the the most popular choice of boyfriends among Japanese girls. Why? Well, we are different. We scare them. We're stereotyped as being vulgar and not being able to speak Japanese or fit into cultural norms. You can speak for yourself on this one, but I don't fit into the vulgar gaijin stereotype. I've learned to fit in in all but my looks in certain situations, and when I don't, you darn best believe I've tried to! However, stereotypes are formed because they're usually true, right? Why not try to change these?

The club is the Gaijin Are Cool Club. GACC, baby! We tell all the people we know how gaijin are so cool and that all girls want to date gaijin. To keep people from wondering why gaijin are always with 日本じ~んって感じ (ugly, old style Japanese, etc.) girls, we tell them that it's because while cute girls were getting dates in high school, the average and ugly girls stayed home studying English, and they are the only ones capable of getting the cool gaijin. The hot girls want gaijin but don't speak English so can't get them! (Not entirely true, but very plausable, and it's very easy to convince someone of this.)

We must communicate this to all girls we're interested in:
Hot girls are incapable of getting gaijin who don't speak Japanese.
When you see these couples, they're speaking English, right? Only
the English-speaking girls can get the handsome tourists too, due to
good English. Of course my friends and I only have cute girls because
we can speak some Japanese
.

What not to say:
Most gaijin are stupid and work at crappy English teaching jobs. They
are too lazy to study Japanese.


What to say:
Most hot girls are stupid and can't speak English. They can't get the
cool foreigners working at cool places like GABA, GEOS, NOVA, and other
English schools. Too bad for them!


Never say the reason that a gaijin isn't with a girl is because he can't speak Japanese; say it's because the girl doesn't speak English. Keep the gaijin on the pedestal at all times. Keep the pretty girls off the pedestal.

And, if you are the gaijin talking to the pretty girl, keep it in the third person, keeping both you and her out of the conversation. She will not forget you're a foreigner, and she would like to think she's a pretty girl. You calling pretty girls stupid will make her feel lucky to be able to be with a cool gaijin like you. You might want to mention that you personally don't go for ugly girls. If she knows that she'll stay with you because she wants to be in the pretty girl group.

Sounds stupid but it worrrrks! It's so easy to brainwash them--they're Japanese! nono Social proof of being a foreigner should be something that's goooood. If everyone heard this story all gaijin would be getting double the action! Let's GACC!

2 comments:

Twist said...

Just stumbled upon this from looking up "PUA japan" on google. Don't have time to read all this today but I'll get back. This one post will definitely help me already. Looking forward to this.

Admin said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Yes, I remember this one. I really thought it was a good idea for everyone to do this because even with a one-to-one level talking a girl and maybe a friend or two of hers it seemed to help me. Ok, great I'm looking forward to your comments!

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!