For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Losing in the Best Love Hotel!??

I was just on the phone with a friend and we were discussing apartments. Since I love Japan (-ese girls), I want to always have an apartment in Japan, even if I decide to leave for an extended time period. What's the best bet, a decent sized room in a nice building downtown for $9000 a year, a small room in an older building a few subway stops from the heart of the city for $4000, or something in between? Personally I need a clean building in a good location, sacrificing size. Or I can sacrifice the size of my bank account and have everything.

This is what we were discussing and what would be best for guys like us who, even though we may leave the country for work or other engagements in our home countries, we will be visiting Japan for life. Then, we started talking about love hotels (hotels rented by the house for the purpose of sex). There's one in particular that stands out in my mind. My purpose of going was for sex with the girl, but while I was there I had a very moving, emotional experience.

I met the girl at a party and had a date with her a week later. I played it really smooth at first. We were supposed to meet at 5:30, but I was purposely late, so I mailed her and told her to wait in Starbucks. She did. I showed up 20 minutes later and sat in Starbucks talking to her. I didn't even order. We talked 15-20 minutes and that's all the time it took to convince her to come to my house. So, to get her to my house, this date cost me exactly $0.00.

In my house we had a good time, but with my entire bag of tricks I wasn't able to have sex with this girl. I got my hand in her pants a bit and got her shirt off, but in the end, I lost. Usually I don't date girls again who don't let me have sex with them, especially if I've already seen most of their body, but this girl's body was fantastic! So, I had to see her again.

Since we got along well and since (for some odd reason) just banging wasn't on my mind, since she has a car and I don't (no one has a car in Japan), I decided to have her take me to a special restaurant that you kind of a need a car to go to. I need my American food every so often, and she was going to help me get it!

I got the food, and then we were deciding what to do. It was around 10 or 11 pm, and she couldn't stay out all night, but I was thinking that we could go to the love hotel. I usually get all new girls in my house and rarely go to a hotel because they're around $100, but for some reason I felt like going. I tried talking her into it in the car after dinner but she wasn't too keen on the idea. I would have been different if I were driving, but I wasn't! I finally got her to go, but on the premise that we wouldn't be having sex. I took my chances and we went....

The hotel itself was amazing! Driving, we picked among the coolest-looking of several hotels we saw along the road. And of course we picked the coolest room. Inside the room the first thing you notice is a closet to your left. Okay, maybe you wouldn't notice this but I did. It's a closet, and it also opens into the hallway for room service. Great! When you walk forward there's a full-size sink area complete with towels, bathrobes, toothbrushes, hair gel, combs, hair tonic, the works.


Turning left, you see a glass door leading into the huge shower room. In the shower room is the jacuzzi. When you turn the lights off in the shower room and outside room you can turn on the lights in the bottom of them jacuzzi itself with light up the water with a range of different colors you can choose from. There's a TV in the shower room covered by a waterproof case. Off of the shower/jacuzzi room there's a small closet-size room with another glass door and two plastic chairs. It's a sauna! There's another TV in there too. This place is great!

....Since she said we weren't going to have sex, we spent time in the main room relaxing and drinking coffee and alcohol. We planned to take separate baths, and she went first. After she was in the bath I simply undressed and got in too. She was okay with it because the bubbles from the bubblebath covered her whole body and I couldn't see her chest. I changed the jacuzzi lights from red to the brighter light blue and stirred the bubbles to get a few peeks....


Now, if you're at the main sink with the glass door to the shower room on your left, you can go right, and go through the main solid door in the living room/bedroom area. Amazing! First you get a pachinko (slot) machine and a massage chair. I didn't play the slot machine thing but the chair was free and we both got massages.


The chair and the slot machine were in their own little area, next to which was a small living room area. Here you had a matching leather soft and chair, a table, and a wide screen TV with a Playstation and karaoke machine hooked up to it. There were a million channels to watch, too.



...I didn't get any action or even much touching in the bathtub, so we drank and sang karaoke in the TV area. We then went over to the bed area and pulled down the large projector screen and played with the various functions our all-purpose remote gave us. We could control the lights, TV, temperature, karaoke, etc. with this wireless device....

The bed was huge and the fourth TV was near it. The projector screen would be the fifth TV. The bed wasn't vibrating, but the marble counter/headboard between it and the neighboring massage/slot machine area was enough to make me happy.

The whole place was clean and wonderful. Since I've been thinking a lot about my future lately - about where I'll live and what I'll do for money - this hotel really got to me. What is the most fun thing in the world to do? I don't know, but spending time in this hotel was the most fun I had in a long time. Everything was so clean and fun. If it would have been $300 a night I'd still want to go again.

....After our bath, drinking, and singing, I lured her into the bed. We only had bathrobes on. I'm pretty sure she was planning to have sex since she came to the love hotel with me, but since it was around 2 am, and since she said she had to leave soon, and since she said we weren't going to have sex, I was kind of worried. I was actually planning to stay in the hotel alone and take the train home the next day if she left!

I got her bathrobe off and finally fully saw the body I wanted to see. Amazing! I'm so glad I ended up seeing her again. Totally shaved, too. That's rare in Japan. I started putting the moves on her but she wanted to talk. I don't mind talking but not laying in bed naked with a girl I haven't had sex with yet! I didn't want to, but I had no choice: I had to talk!

This girl who came right to my house was a lot harder than I first though. Here we were about 3 hours into our stay in the love hotel and no sex. Was I going to fail? No. Finally, she gave it up. I was relieved. I usually don't do this, but we had sex for about 2 hours in all imaginable positions. It was good. She took me home around 6 am. As it turns out she couldn't stay the night only because she had to have the car back by morning. 6 am was fine, I guess.

That was a few months ago. I haven't seen her since. Not that I wouldn't, but I'm not a guy who needs sex - I'm a guy who needs new girls - so I'm not going to go out of my way to try to see her again. I did keep in touch with her and told her we should hang out again, and she was like yeah, but nothing came of it. Maybe I'll shoot her a mail....


And that's basically it. I liked this place so much that I figured out that I could live there for $36,500 per year. I could probably get it for half of that if I made a deal with the owner, depending on how much business the room gets. But, why live there? I mean, I could just go there anytime for $100. Click on the photo above. It'll open up bigger in a new window. See if you get the same emotional feeling I did. It's a rainy Sunday afternoon right now. Maybe I'll call someone...

2 comments:

My name is MISA. said...

Hey! I've just been reading your blog for the past hour and a half. The whole blog is great. Every post is accurate.

This post, though, about the love hotel, is funny to me because I actually know a lot about love hotels and would say that it's a pretty average (though nice enough) hotel. You can do a lot better!

I guess it's the same as how you said that guys who just get to Japan find 5s and think they're 9s because when you try it for the first time, everyone is hot.

I am funny about hotels. Haha.

Anyway, my name is Misa and I think I am a girl version of you but not as good of a writer and I have a blog, too.

Unknown said...

Ah, the big Tokyo city girl speaks!

You have to remember, NuBreed is/was based in Osaka. Nothing compares to options available in Tokyo..... except traditional Japanese cuisine.

And Misa, you have picked up a few Japanese traits... modesty.

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!