For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sex on the Beach...What Type of Girl?

Well, I've got a new way of hunting girls. Not that this will overtake my usual way, but I have something that seems too be working pretty well. I think I might be able to have sex on the beach within an hour or two of meeting the girl and be successful 66% of the time!

There are a lot of factors and I won't put them here, because I've only actually done it three times so far, and although I have noticed similarities with these three, with only three times sex on the beach experience, I'd be spouting off pure theory and KJing. So, we'll ignore the time of day, location, how to talk to the girls, how to get rid of the gyaru-o cockblockers, who and what to take with you, etc. I hope to try this one more time within the next week. If it works another few times without too much failure, I'll give full details.

For the record, I'm 3/5 having sex on the beach. The two I failed on were simple failures. The first failed because it was too sunny and too crowded. I don't think anyone would have sex will all those people around. The next time was at a beach far from home and it was too late. I also didn't talk to the girl like I wanted to and my friends and I weren't in the right position. I didn't really like her, so I don't think I was at my best. The successful three had these things constant. Anyway, here I'm going to discuss the kind of girl who will have sex with you on the beach.


The girl below did have sex on the beach

An Australian friend, nicknamed No.1, messaged me on MSN. The conversation got me thinking about the type of Japanese girls you can bang on the beach (misspells edited):

No.1: hey playa
NB: hey!
No.1: still laying it down on the hOs in J-ville?
NB: haha, I think I might have a new skill!
No.1: what is your skill, man?
NB: I can spot which girls on the beach want to be banged!!
No.1: haha. man, I thought you had that skill from 3 years ago
NB: and bang them right there!
No.1: on the beach??!
NB: ya!
No.1: ...that's not a skill man...your GOD! tell me more!
[NB sends C:\My Documents\My Pictures\Beach\Beach body.jpg]
NB: haha, did it 2x last year too
No.1: ok...so...from the start....you're walking along
No.1: you see some want-to-be-banged girl
NB: uh-huh
No.1: and what...say hi talk to her and stick your in when people are around?
No.1: (regarding the body picture also viewable above) a little mochi mochi but nice. I like the gym types myself
NB: I guess it doesn't really matter what they look like if you bang them on the beach. I don't know, I liked her!
No.1: so what...you bang them in front of their friends and stuff?
NB: hold on a sec, eating
No.1: haha man...you still love the brainless looking ganguros!!! I thought they were extinct!


So, for sex on the beach, your target won't be a tan blond gyaru or any girl rated 8 or above on the NuBreed Rating Scale.*1 (Most tan blonds gyaru with full-on make up and thin bodies will get an 8 if their face is at least average. Why? Because they are the most desirable by most Japanese men and get hit on the most.) From what I've experienced, these girls aren't the easiest targets.

I'm also theorizing that the older, or the more B-class girls won't be the easiest of targets. I'm not talking about the ugly or the English milkers who are going to be simple for gaijin, I'm talking about basically average girls who rate between 4 and 6, maybe even 7, who fit in the B-class, and are a certain type of college girl or OL.

The girls I've found that this works on would be the in-between girls, girls who are semi-A-class, and I think that's so because their looks reflect their personality. If you're totally a tan and blond gyaru, you likely have the same personality of total tan blond gyarus, and if you're a B-class chick you have that B-class personality. And if you're in the middle, you have a middl-er personality. (In Japan stereotypes are more correct than anywhere else.)

(A middle girl could go either way if she's in either a B-class girl group, or a total A-class girl group [there are other A-class besides tan blonds, of course]. But, if these "middle" girls' friends are also middle, they are all pretty much the middle type.)

My friend Thinker, the world's best beach wingman, was able to describe this "middle" far better than I can: "the girls that are trying to be gyaru, but are a little too countryside for it." What he means is that the girls can't be the non-adventurous type; they have to want to try to be like the A-class girls in the in-groups. It seems to make sense.

Therefore, the girls rated around 7 on my scale would be good for this. Or else the 6s who may be younger (and are thus more desirable by Japanese men). We need the adventurous personality here. Since looks can predict personality, it fits.

The regular B-class 4s, 5s, and 6s would be a no-go. Ugly girls, older girls, girls with jobs, milkers, and other girls who I usually rate under 6, on average are most likely to give LMR, even if they are the easiest to get to hang out with you.

The 8s rarely give me LMR (maybe they've have sex so much that they're LMRed out?). However the 8s would be no good for beach sex either because the hot 8s and up are hit on so much that they don't want to hang out with a gaijin, they want the most desirable Japanese guys. (That doesn't explain one of my beach successes, because she's at least 8 no matter how you dice it, but still.)

There are exceptions, of course. The first two "targets" I talked to the other day were kind of the serious type. They talked to me a for a few minutes, but I couldn't move them to another place. They just wanted to sit at the beach house tables and be bitchy. They were the type who have jobs and are likely very popular with the guys at work, so they think they are big sh*t even on the beach, although they are only 7s (which is hot, sure, but certainly not an 8).

So, although these bitchy 7s don't fit with the hottest of girls, they think they do, so they have the same bitchy I'm-the-sh*t type personality usually reserved for the teenage 8s. They are not comparable to the 8s, though, because the coolest guys don't nampa them, but they lie to themselves saying they don't want these guys to hit on them anyway. So, they turn down average guys, they turn down gaijin, and they actually will talk to some of the coolest guys on the beach, however, unfortunately for them, these guys don't like them. So, they go home and the bitchy cycle continues.

That's all I have for now about the "types" of girl. It's all based on the rating scale, which rates girls by looks as well as fashion type which is a direct relation to her popularity amongst Japanese men. The scale is an indispensable tool. And my final conclusion: milkers yes; 4s and 5s you've spent the whole day with them yes; 6s no, 7s yes, 8s no.

*1 The NuBreed Objective Rating Scale rates a girl by fashion and type, not only looks. It basically rates a girl higher depending on how much she would get hit on in comparison to other girls. 8s are what many guys give HB10 or HB12. 9s are rare, even on the beach. If you're seeing more than a few 9s a month, you're not using the scale correctly...or else you're on the beach daily :)

UPDATE (8/10): I'm now 4/6 on getting some sort of action on the beach. A few days ago I got her shirt off, fingered her, and got a nice hand job! ;)

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!