For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Middle Opener

Many guys ask me, "So what do you open with?" And I'm like, "Kind sir, do you mean, what do I say when I first start hitting on a girl?" (Now that we're on the same page) I tell them 'Dude, I don't know, I just say something.' But this isn't enough for many guys and they want to have something pre-planned or else they will lack confidence and not even talk to the girl. Many want a line that has been tried by pick up gurus and when they find these lines they use them to death! (not recommended).

Truthfully, if I think about what I'm going to say I'll lack the confidence to go talk to them too! But I usually don't think about it, and that's the key. I only think about how hot they are and by the time I'm next to them I just spit something out. Sometimes it's totally weird but usually it's quite normal. Anyway, here a few types of opening lines. In order of nuts that it takes to perform them: Lame, Middle, Semi-Direct, Direct:

Lame Opener - this is when you ask the time, where the station is, or what color teddy bear to buy for your sister. I call it lame because it's deceiving: you use a girl's goodwill to lure her into conversation, then you attempt the conversion from the "Where's the station?" situation to a topic that will get you in her pants. This is the easiest way to start a conversation. Its opposite is the Direct Opener.

Direct Opener - with this, the girl can see that you're interested in talking to her simply by what you say or how you approach her. If you come from behind and ask her name or say, "Hi, what are you doing right now?" then it's pretty obvious and straightforward that you're hitting on her because you think she's cute. There are definitely times--when you're short on time, for example--when this and only this attempt will work. You can even go a step further and start with, "Hi, want to go on a date?," or "What's your number?" (Not recommended, though. Guess I know this?)

Semi-Direct Opener - Instead of saying something blatant, such as with the direct opener, you comment on something in the environment. If you're on the train platform you could say, "The train is late." If you're walking outside you could say, "Your keychain is cool, can I have it?" (I've actually gotten a lot of trinkets and bracelets this way, even when they don't give me their numbers!) It's obvious you're into her, but at least you're starting a conversation to which she can quickly add if she's interested. Note that if the girl is walking away from you and you're coming from behind your only choice would be Direct or Semi-Direct. Doesn't work, you say? My ass it doesn't! Just not as frequently.

Conversational Opener - I thought of this here in America because it's barely different than what chatty old guys say to me. I've been doing it for years in Japan, but never really saw how I could categorize it before. If I'm shopping or standing in the checkout line some old guy might start talking to me about the weather, the local sports team, or Obama's proposed medical reform bill. I call this the Conversational Opener, because you're really just trying to talk to anyone who will listen. And if that person who will listen is a hot girl who likes you then you're in luck!

Middle Opener - The middle opener, then, is when you're already in the vicinity of the girl so you can say what you want to her (think old man in the checkout). Instead of blabbing about the weather, though, you make a comment that subtly shows interest after she thinks back of it, but to anyone standing near it's not a blatant come-on. An example in the check out line at Starbucks would be, "Whacha gettin'?" (If you saw her coffee and said, "I like mocca" then it would be semi-direct, because you've commented on the object, whereas you asking her a question shows you're interested in her choice, not the object itself, which shows more interest in her.) It's so good because, "Whacha readin'?" or "Whacha eatin'" just isn't the same, because you're showing interest in something already present (food, books, etc). But if you say, "Where ya goin'?" you're showing interest in her, through interest any place she may be going. It's so much easier than other ways of starting a conversation and there's no awkwardness trying to convert the conversation from "Do you have the time?" to "So, where ya goin'?"

And I can't think of any good conclusive paragraph to put here, so I'll just wish you good luck!

2 comments:

Ransom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ransom said...

I never have anything preplanned when I go speak to a girl in public places. Usually I try to plan how I want to feel- happy and positive.

80% of the time it works out fine, but the other 20% of the time I have NOTHING to say and I end up looking like a mimbo (man bimbo).

The most memorable time this happened was last summer at the beach when I walked into a group of smoking hot tanned girls. I sat down at their table with them, said hello and just sat there smiling. They just looked at me like WTF? I was so fricken nervous I was shaking. Some awkward silence passed where I couldn't think of anything to say, so I bid them farewell and escaped the view of their glares. It was pretty funny and I'm sure they chuckled to themselves afterward.

These days I'm thinking that by making your agenda clear is best. I learned this off our friend 'Ping' when we were doing street sessions last summer (he probably got it from you). He has a ton of theories that he likes to test out and watching him test them is cool.

The thing I find with your middle opener is that although it is ideal, you have to be in the vicinity already. I'm rarely in the vicinity of hot chicks already. Unless I go gift shopping for a girl at OPA :(

I wonder if I can get a baito there?

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!