For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Age Range for Possible Relationships

Okay guys, here we go. This is a big one for me! Ever notice how when you were 18-23 a lot of girls in the same age group weren't interested in you, but when they turned 26 or so they were suddenly keen? The charts below show the following somewhat shocking truths and more:

  • Men's prime lasts at least 15 years
  • High status men can be with women half their age
  • Women in their prime can choose to date only the best men
  • Beautiful women can get rich and handsome men of any age

Nearly two years ago I wrote an article entitled Can We Get 20 yo Girls at Age 35-40?. At that time it was important to me because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get girls anymore if I were to leave Japan at 30 and return at 35. In this 2008 article I posted the following chart:


And now, two years later, I've proved to myself that getting 20 year old girls at age 30 not only possible, but perhaps even easier than when I was in my mid-20s! Getting girls 26 and over has become extremely simple, even to the point of ridiculousness. Due what I've learned I'm no longer worried about aging and how it will affect the girls I can get.

In the past couple years I've seen a lot of guys younger than me get married. I've seen old friends take what I would call less-than-adequate wives. I've talked to both guys and girls who around 25 who feel it's crunch time to find a spouse. Most recently, I've read the 500 page Passages: Predictable Crises of Adult Life by Gail Sheehy. It discusses both women and men feeling the need to hurry, women in their late 30s--married or single--feeling the need to utilize what's left of their bodies to have sex with random men, men having mid-life crises and wanting younger women, and more.

In my own life, instead of blindly marrying a less-than-ideal girl before I'm 35, I did my research and found that I should be in no hurry to find a wife. Why? Because when I'm 45 I can still marry a 27 year old and have kids. This is highly possible for a man in good shape with ample money. As far as dating only goes--and possibly marriage--if the man is rich or extremely handsome he could go even younger. With this, I present this chart of what age girls you can reasonably expect to date if you keep yourself up and give it a little effort. It's based not only on what I've read during my research over the past two years, but also what I've seen and even experienced myself.


The part of most interest to me is the black line along the bottom showing how men retain their value to younger women. Of course a broke jerk can't get the hottest young girls, but he can still date the younger average ones. I have plans to be in shape, have money, and maintain a youthful attitude and joy towards life when I'm 40, so I will still be able to dip into the pool of girls in their early 20s.

I hope this chart will help you steer clear of hasty decisions hampering fun, travel, learning, and adventure in your life. Finally, just for fun, let's look at the women's chart. Luckily they like older men because, as you can see, they don't really have much of a choice!


I hope this last chart has helped a bit in clearing up why the 18-24 year old girls treat men like crap--they have plenty of choices for BFs. And you can also see why as women age they are more and more willing to date and have sex with men who aren't their exact ideal. Thirty-five year old women can date men their age, but the highly desirable 35 year old men are either already taken...or are dating 23 year olds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you missed one important factor.
I'm over 40 and live in Japan and I of course love dating sexy women.
You might not believe this but 18 to 23 year olds don't seem that sexy to me, they seem like little kids and with(as you point out) so much choice I'd much rather date a woman who is a little more experienced and beautiful.
Your tastes change so no need to worry about it.

Jason said...

I think most of this is spot on. I don't think women really care about a man's age.

But also, I don't think women care about men's looks / money.

I don't wear particularly expensive clothes, and I don't make any money... I do very well with women. I live in a shitty 8x10ft room *without even a private bathroom*.

They never even ask about it honestly.

Nike6.0 said...

I can't really comment too much on this as I'm a young 20 year old.二十歳!! But I just want to say that i really don't think people can judge for themselves the standard of women they associate with. I feel we all force ourselves into a mindset that the girls we get are hot. So maybe you don't have much money and your girls don't say anything but also maybe they aren't the type of women we're working towards.

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!