For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Instant Touching on Date (Kino)

If you know me you'll know that I don't touch girls like most guys do. I don't touch them at all when I pick them up because I personally feel it's creepy. I touch them a bit on dates, I guess, but nothing high-tech or previously planned. I know that a lot of guys want to start off touching girls because they progress their dates by doing so. A little different than my style, but I have a nice way to touch when you first meet a girl.

As I said, I don't do this on a first date, but I'll tell you about a second date with a girl who I'd lost on previously (she didn't even come over). For the second date she came to my usual date meeting spot. There were few people around because it was a rainy day, but at the moment we met up it wasn't raining so she didn't need to hold her umbrella up. I was late as usual (I've yet to discover facts about whether being late is a plus or minus, but I'm going to say it's a plus). Since we'd already been holding hands on the previous date, I walked up to her and grabbed both of her hands/arms while facing her and apologized for being late. Since I touched her from the start she was cuddly for the rest of the date (we ended up at my house for sex but that's another story).

But, most girls don't want to be touched in front of people like that, right? Especially by a gaijin. Some might, some might not, but, here's a simple way to make her feel comfortable: arrange a meeting spot where there are few people. The rain in the story above helped me notice this. A week or so later I met a girl who I met in a rushed 3-4 minute pickup and it was 2 months between that day and this first date. We were supposed to meet in front of a busy store with a Starbucks and a million people passing by. I was there first. So, I mailed her and told her that I'm standing around the side of the building because there are too many people in front and I might not remember her face with all those people.* She came around the side and I could have grabbed her hands had I wanted to (at this point I seriously don't remember if I did hold her hands/arms or not, but I was at least in a position to).

And that's it. A simple changing of the meeting location can open the doors for touching.


*Telling a girl you don't remember her face - does not piss her off it you say it the right way. If you don't know how to say it, or if you don't know how to change the subject while still holding your ground (to remain strong and respectable) while still deterring arguments, you might be better off not saying this. If you know how to say it while making her a bit upset and then changing her mood to happy quickly, then this is a definite benefit. Why? Well, from now on you no longer have to worry about slips of the tongue, as you've already had one would-be altercation and you overcame it. Example: crazy-man Mike Tyson threatens someone: "I'm going to F-ing kill you and rape your children!" No one bats an eye because they expect that from him. Church-going Evander Holyfield: "I hate Mike Tyson and want to hurt him badly." Holyfield would never hear the end of criticism about his brutal comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Nubreed, I just found your blog from searching "nanpa" in japanese google.

i really suck at kino here in the west, but i'll be moving to japan in a few years.
when i lived in china, kino worked wonders but im worried about doing something culturally "wrong" in japan..

do you have any advice or links on how to do lots of kino in japan in a way that isnt creepy?

thanks man, and i love your blog!

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!