For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Blocking the Female Cockblocker

This is a report on a girl who I haven't slept with yet. I met her last week at a party in Kobe. I'll show you a few techniques I used and we'll see if they end up successful in the end! Set your browser to be able to read Japanese text to get the full effect. I'll translate for those who can't read the text.

So, I got to the party a little early. I went with my friend Mild Seven. I met a cute Australian girl who was also there early and even though I'm into Japanese girls, I've only been with a few Australians and it's nice to have a little white meat now and then. She's petite like Japanese girls so I talked to her a bit and exchanged info with the premise that we'd meet up sometime soon.

My friend who was throwing the party, code-name Thinker, invited some of his students. They're all 19-20 and go to a certain college. I picked up the cutest one and sat next to her leg to leg while playing video games at the party. We took a lot of pictures together when she was practically sitting on my lap. She seemed keen so I got her information too.


After that I pretty much ignored the two girls as I was done with them. The next step is a Level 1 date and after that sex. While I was enjoying hanging out with my friends, though, Australian girl and Japanese student girl got to talking and THEY also exchanged information! However, I didn't find this out until this afternoon, over a week later.

I mailed the Australian and tried to get her to come to Osaka but she wasn't too keen on writing back and when she did she said she was busy. That's okay, I gave her time. The Japanese girl, who Thinker was also mailing, however, seemed pretty keen and although she's busy, we discussed times to meet. Now neither of these girls seem like a sure thing, so I'm not too worried about mailing them daily or anything, but I'll shoot them a mail every other day for up to a month if I think I still have a chance. After that I might give up, and send them a mail after a month or two, just in case if they have a change of heart. Anyway...

I mailed the Japanese girl asking of she was free Saturday or Monday. Her reply was pretty sincere:

遅くなりました!
こめんね↓土曜は学校の就職説明会があって、月曜はバイトだよ~ (泣)
(Sorry to write back late! I'm busy at school this Saturday and work on Monday [cry])

明日[Australian Girl]とご飯行くよ☆
(I'm having dinner with the Australian girl tomorrow)

What!? Sh*t! That's not good! I mean, not that I really care if the yfind out I'm going for both of them, the key to winning is not giving a damn, but I'd rather them not find out. In a way I'm kind of glad they're meeting because I enjoy the drama. And I have nothing to lose except an Australian 6.5 and a Japanese 7.

I decided to see how far I can take it. How can I do something fun and risky to try to get dates with BOTH of them? My reply:

busy girlやな![Aust girl's name]可愛いやろう?[she]のことがいいと思ってる友達がいるから今度合わせてあげる!絶対言わないでな!(`_´)
(Wow, you're busy! The Aust girl is pretty damn cute, eh? Actually my friend has the hots for her. So, next time I'm going to hook them up together. Don't mention anything to her!!)

てか俺新しい携帯買うねん。ポイントいっぱいあるから無料やって!外国も使えるやつにする!\(^O^)/
(Anyway, I'm gonna buy a new phone. I have my cell phone points saved up so they told me it'll be free! I'm gonna get on I can use other countries too!)

I thought it was a pretty damn good lie if I do say so myself! I know that the conversation about me is going to come up, and I'm pretty sure that they are each going to say that I'm trying to meet them. So, what do I do? I lied to the Japanese girl saying that my friend likes the Australian girl and that I'm trying to hook them up. But don't tell her this! Note how I changed the subject to make it seem insignificant. Changing the subject and lying...tools of the gods.

So, when the Australian girl tells the Japanese girl that I'm trying to meet her, I'm hoping that the Japanese girl won't continue the subject because she's sworn secrecy! I'm hoping that the Japanese girl doesn't tell the Aust that she's going to date me! If she does, oh well, I like her anyway, and I don't expect to get more than one of the two anyway.

She replies shortly after:

OK![Aust girl]いい子やな★☆明日は楽しんでくる♪
またその友達にも会わせてな♪つぎいつがヒマ?
(Ok! She's a good girl! I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. You should hook her up with that friend who likes her. When are you free next?)

Success! So far so good at least! We'll have to see how tomorrow goes to know for sure. But, she's asking me when I'm free, so at least my lie came in under her radar! I replied telling her some nonsense about my day, and told her a day next weekend when I'm free. She only gets one day to choose from this time. If she's keen she'll take it or choose the other day--which I'm actually busy.

Oops, glad this a blog. I didn't even mention anything about the title. It's should read "Blocking the PROBABLE Female Cockblocker" right? Well, my friend had a similar situation where the white girl he made out with was actually mailing the Japanese girl he was on a date with tell her what a bad guy he is! So, I'm taking precautions! :)

I'll update this when more unfolds!

No comments:

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!