For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

2009 Update

In 2008 I finally left Japan. I feel I kind of conquered all anyone has ever conquered as far as girls are concerned. I got the pics to remember the good times, and I have the knowledge and experience to do it again anytime I want to. I'd say I can do this for the next 10 years (related post: Can We Get 20 y.o. Girls at Age 35-40?).

What didn't I accomplish that I wanted to? Well, I did want to spend a little money and go to the hostess bars and brothels and see if paying for women is as much fun as hunting, dating, and seducing. I wanted to be able to get two tan blond gyaru per month, and I wasn't able to do that. There aren't that many tan blond gyaru around to begin with, and they rarely talk to a foreigner if approached, so I don't see this as a huge failure, rather, I see it as a challenge I'd like to someday overcome, even if for a short time.

Combining topics from the last paragraph, you'd see how money to afford hostess bars where the hottest girls sometimes are would allow me to meet several of these girls per month. That's a bonus money would give me. Another bonus is that I wouldn't have to work as much, meaning I would have more time to go out and maybe more time to meet girls. During the end of my time in Japan I would rarely hunt, I'd just see girls during a commute somewhere and chat them up. Worked just as well, and even more efficient than devoting time to nampa. More time would mean I could again dedicate time specifically to hunting as well.

That isn't the main reason I moved home, I came to pursue my own financial goals, but the above is a byproduct of success, and a motivator when I regret being in the US when I could be in Japan dating hot girls. Travel and free time are actually the biggest motivators. I want to go to several countries, rent cottages in the woods, and relax with a good buddy or lady friend. Fancy cars? Big house? Big TV? Dude, I don't care about any of that stuff. A small apartment is fine for me wherever I live. Car? Not a huge deal at all. This means that I don't need to reach such a high point to mean I've fulfilled my goals. I'll still aim high, but can stop at the trees; not the stars.

I just thought I'd update some of you who don't know that I left Japan. I love Japan. I miss Japan. I mostly miss the girls and the cool friends I've made there. I still enjoy talking about girls and advising anyone who has any questions. All I've learned in my years in Japan really shouldn't go to waste. I'm sorry I only have a small blog, but what I've posted here, I feel is significant.

See you on a vacation someday, somewhere soon!

-NB

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!