For years I studied how to get the world's hottest girls. I wanted to get a new smoking one twice a month (in addition to other girls). My search for a mentor ended upon realizing that the authority on these tan blond goddesses (often called gyaru, examples: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3) was yours truly. I was in Japan, and while regular girls for any white guy are fairly simple, the hottest ones, like in the photos above and below, are nearly impossible for a white foreigner to get. But I studied, learned the language, assimilated, and succeeded.

While studying these sexy, hard-to-get girls, I mastered the thoughts of girls in general, regardless of country or background. Since the tan blond gyarus are so rare, I often dated non-tan blond gyaru Japanese girls, Australians, Brazilians, Americans, and ultimately, girls from over 20 different countries. I conquered all far as girls are concerned. I met all of my goals except for being able to consistently get two tan blond gyarus per month. So since I felt I wasn't able to improve further I left and came back to the states to pursue my financial goals. The next step would have been to turn around and teach others what took me nearly a decade to learn. I didn't do that--no money in it--but I do offer this free site which I enjoy writing.

This site is dedicated to teaching the skills necessary for an average guy to pickup the hottest girls around. Some of it's Japan related, some of it works anywhere. Some topics are quite advanced. All topics, methods, statistics, and advice posted here are based on the true Japan nampa experiences of NuBreed. Pickup material such as this nonexistent other than the occasional forum or blog.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Practice Date

This is something that came to me the other day when I was thinking about this girl. I haven't tried it yet. I was thinking of trying it on a girl at work who, if turned me down for a date, I would save massive face by saying that it's not a real date, but a practice date.

Don't get it?

Hard-to-Schedule Girl

So, you get a girl's number and you're mailing (texting) with her trying to get her to date* you. Japanese girls, especially the ones I call 7.5s and above, are pretty hard to schedule. Going on a date with a gaijin isn't their top priority. If their friends can come it might be fun for an hour or two and then they leave you to do their own thing (ask me how I know this!). She leaves being able to tell everyone that they hung out with a foreigner and you leave what you thought was going to be a romantic date pissed off with a droopy pecker. I'm getting way off-topic here, but it just goes to show that....

Hot girls have better things to do than hang out with you (such as sit on the floor by Lawson and paint their nails). They might be interested in hanging out with you, but not dating you romantically. Or, they likely would "let you" have sex with her IF the conditions were right. Whose job is it to create those conditions? Let's hope you can answer that for yourself.

So, she can't go out with you one-on-one because you're a handsome, seductive guy who made her slightly horny the first time you were around her. She wants to go, but since you refuse to let her show up with her friend, she's planning on turning you down. Nothing you can say will convince her, except maybe saying that you'll meet for one hour for coffee right by her house or something like that. Sure, you might get a purikura with her, but that's a huge waste of your time. So, you just tell her that you can only meet her in the evening in a certain spot, alone, or else you can't meet her at all. She stops mailing you. Unless!....

Possible Solution

You tell her it's a "practice date"! You say, "No no no, we're not going on a date date, it's a practice date." And she'll ask you what you mean by that. You tell her that you'll be going on dates in the future and likely so will she. So you will go though the motions of a date, but you'll both do it knowing that it's practice!

Women's Psychology

Now will it really be practice? No, it won't. The girl, if she comes, will come only because she was allowed to say it was practice. She needs to save face so she doesn't feel like a slut. She needs an excuse to go and saying that the date is only practice just might work. During the date you act normally and you take her home after and have sex with her. She only wanted you for sex anyway since she's never had sex with a foreigner, so the next day she changes her email address and never talks to you again. You ALLOWED her to get what she wanted without feeling slutty about it. She gave you what you wanted, rather, you gave yourself what you wanted! Congratulations! Now would you rather have had sex with this girl once and have her never talk to you again, or would you rather just have her flake? Yeah.

Is this guaranteed to work? No. Will it? Don't know. Would I try it if she refused to give me a Level 1 date and I had no other tricks up my sleeve? Absolutely!


* After the "Mystery Boom" (as I'll from here on out call it), a one-on-one get-together including a guy (who likes girl) and a girl who have met each other recently has, by guys in the "PU-community," suddenly stopped being called a "date" and has reverted to the old term "hang-out." Hang out was not popular in the 80s and 90s, rather, we said "date." In the 90s the term "hang-out" came back into the language forcefully, and after the Mystery Boom PUAs started to use that to replace "date" as to make the get-together seem more friendly. Thus the girl, thinking it's not a date, figures the guy has no romantic expectations of her and she is more likely to go on the DATE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name is MISA. said...

I agree with this and think it might work. At any rate, "practice date" sounds cute and corny and could make a girl think you have a sense of humour. I wouldn't expect many more hangouts after the sex, though, but ideally, both parties leave satisfied.

Thanks for the link!!

Also, I agree with the whole not kissing before you get to the sex destination!! Good advice!

Before I realized how things worked (and used to let guys I wasn't sure about try to pick me up instead of tricking the guys I actually want to have sex with into thinking they picked me up when actually I chose them, haha) they'd try to get me drunk and then they'd kiss me.

Then, when we were on our way to wherever they wanted to take me, I'd feel sober in the car or walking around and suddenly think, "ahh, if I go with that boy he is going to absolutely expect sex. I'm not absolutely sure if I want to do anything more than make out with him. ahhh...I am just going to go home" and it was exactly as you called it.

That is how inexperienced girls act, and I know because I was one. I still look like one, but I know what I want now and I know what is a waste of my time.

Now, when I go out I hardly ever drink unless I am on a first date and want a guy to think I am fun and not uptight. All just show. Luckily, guys in Japan think it's cute when a girl can't drink a lot, so I just have one glass of whatever and then act tipsy when I'm not. ;) I don't like being too drunk because I can't come when I'm too drunk and also I can do more interesting things with my body when I am sober. ;)

So happy to find this blog!
Remember that, boys.
Don't kiss her until you get to the place you're going to end the night at.

PS. Sorry, the deleted post was just me. Forgot that my roommate was still signed into my computer. ;)

Jason said...

This post is odd to me...

I generally kiss somewhere on the date, and even if it fails, I would say I generally get the pull home.

Truthfully I rarely rarely get declined on that pull home, and when I do, it is simply because the girl doesn't want to have sex with me yet.

And I don't think that's affected by whether I kissed her / tried to kiss her yet. Of course she knows what's up. (But then again, perhaps you're right, women sometimes appreciate indirectness with sex, especially in Japan.)

If I anticipate that she's nervous that we might have sex, I'll just make sure she knows I'll be a gentlemen, and that today, next time, and whenever, we won't do anything sexual she's not comfortable with.

Bookmark Buttons


Bookmark and Share

'08 beach action!

'08 beach action!
Sex on the beach and we're not talking cocktails! I really liked this girl. Hope to see her again!